During checkout (in the comments section), please list the names of the two ornaments you would like, and which material you prefer (SILVER or WOOD).
Available Ornaments to choose from:
1) LADY WINNIFRED (Mrs. Love Spirit)
2) SIR HOWARD (Mr. Love Spirit)
3) IVY (The Giving Spirit)
4) DAVID (The Christmas Spirit)
5) BRIAN (The Hot Chocolate Spirit)
6) BEVIS (The Milk & Cookies Spirit)
– Your choice of 2 Silver Acrylic or Birch Wood Ornaments
– 100% Local! Product & Packaging Made in Vancouver, Canada
– dimensions (approx. 3.5” H x 2” W, 1/8” thick)
– each ornament comes with a checkered, sheer, or mint ribbon (you can always customize it with your own!)
The full story behind the HOLIDAY SPIRITS!
Growing up on the West Coast of Canada, Christmas holidays were always warm and cozy. My dad’s side of the family would come over on Christmas Day and there would be a grand gathering full of gift giving, stories, and laughter. My dad’s family grew up with all six family members residing in one small room. They were a very tight-knit bunch, living in such close proximities, and all grew up to be wild and wonderful characters. This holiday series started out with “Sir Howard and Lady Winnifred”, named after my grandparents, who were the prime example of long-lasting love. The classic “David” ornament is named after my dad, who would always excitedly put up the Christmas lights every year. “Ivy” is my aunt, the patient caregiver with a thoughtful spirit. The “Brian” ornament depicts a Christmas caroller with a hot beverage, for my musical uncle and his good taste. The “Bevis” is a quirky spirit shown holding milk and cookies, named for my Uncle Bevis and his penchant for cooking.
This ornament series is just a little peek into my own childhood Christmases, but I encourage you to rename the characters, as your own cherished family or friends, to make them your own! Who is the “David” in your family, or the “Bevis?”